Predecessor firm formed September 1999
New York City
Cross-border law firm with emphasis on:
- Energy and Renewable Energy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance, Infrastructure, and PPPs
- Corporate Finance
Sector exposure, amongst others:
- Asset Management
- Consumer Products
- Energy, including power, natural gas/LNG, and nuclear
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Investment Banking
- Oil & Gas: upstream, midstream and downstream, including shale
- Pension Funds
- Personal & Household Goods
- Private Equity
- Professional Sports
- Rating Agencies
- Renewable Energy, including biomass, geothermal, green hydrogen, hydropower, solar PV, concentrated solar power, storage, including pumped hydro storage, and offshore and onshore wind
- Transportation including airlines, airports, bridges, ports, rail, roads and highways
- Extensive Wall Street experience and expertise in key practice areas centered on New York City, and wide ranging experience throughout the United States.
- In addition extensive on-the-ground experience in London, New Delhi and Mumbai, Karachi, Doha, and Riyadh.
- Multiple bar admissions of Mr. Ansar comprising New York, England and Wales and Pakistan.
- Global renewable energy experience across the length and breadth of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Turkey, United Kingdom, Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, South-East Asia, People’s Republic of China, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Broad ranging experience and expertise in closing unique and significant "one-of-a-kind" transactions.
- Representation of major banks, investment banking firms and other financial institutions.
- Partner status or senior positions held by Mr. Ansar with some of the world's pre-eminent global law firms.