The firm through Mr. Ansar has been involved in the following significant "one of-a-kind" transactions:
- Participation in the representation of Goldman Sachs & Co. in an underwritten offering of bonds by Hackensack Water Corporation, a U.S. Fortune 500 corporation at the time, interest on one series of bonds being paid in common stock — an Institutional Investor Deal of the Year.
- Participation in the representation of an Indian project company in connection with the successful financing of the first independent power project in India.
- Participation in the representation of a UK/German developer in connection with the development and financing of the first independent power project in Sri Lanka.
- Representation of Citicorp and Crosby as lead underwriters in connection with an offering of convertible bonds by Dewan Salman Fibre — the first such offering by an issuer from Pakistan in the international capital markets.
- Representation of the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia and the National Bank of Kuwait as global coordinators in an offering of shares and privatization of Arab Insurance Group, a Bahraini reinsurance company, including retail and institutional offerings throughout the Middle East, consisting of the largest Pan-Arab offering and first ever multiple listing of shares in the Middle East, and representation of Banque Paribas and the International Finance Corporation in connection with the first offering of global depositary receipts by the same issuer from Bahrain — winner of the Best Middle Eastern Equity Issue for that year, International Equity Review.
- Representation of Lehman Brothers and J.P. Morgan as lead underwriters of an offering of global depositary receipts by Hindalco Industries, Lehman's first lead underwriting of a global equity offering from India.
- Participation in the representation of Discover Card, one of the largest consumer credit card issuers in the United States in connection with its first securitization and public offering of notes backed by credit card receivables.
- Participation in the representation of a U.S. financial advisory firm in connection with one of the first offerings of floating rate notes backed by U.S. Treasury zero coupon bonds and guaranteed by an Eastern European financial institution.
- Participation in the representation of a Japanese investment bank as lead underwriter in connection with an offering of equity securities in one of the first funds in South Asia designed to invest in the debt securities of issuers.